Compass Mental Health, LLC is a partnership of experienced professionals.
Compass Mental Health, LLC is seeking Crisis Counselors, with Masters and LPC or LISAC. Full time openings are available day (4am-4pm) and night shifts (4pm-4am). ALL SERVICES are provided in secure settings, either in a hospital, facility or office setting.
Do you want to be paid top dollar for your efforts? We reward hard work, the more you work the more you make. We bill and pay fee-for-service. We are not part of any managed care system (e.g. Value Options).
We built our business, by providing excellent service to our client hospitals and to the public.
Also, needed are Behavioral Heath Techs (Masters Degree without a License)
Please Fax Resumes to (888) 444-2011 or e-Mail us.
Crisis Intervention Services
Crisis intervention services provided by a mobile team or individual who travels to the place where the person is having the crisis (e.g., person’s place of residence, emergency room, community setting). Crisis intervention services include risk analysis, assessment, and crisis counseling services, de-escalation, critical incident debriefing, and consultation, if necessary with a higher-level behavioral health professional. Depending on the situation, the person may be transported to a more appropriate facility for further care.
Master’s Degree or higher in Counseling, Psychology or related field.
- CPR/First Aid
- Occupational Health Record MMR TB HEP
- Finger Print Clearance Card
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation
- On Call
CLINICAL CARE COORDINATOR
We are seeking Clinical Care Coordinators. Clinical Care Coordinators are responsible for the facilitation and coordination of inpatient and outpatient care telephonically. The Coordinator provides patients with provider referrals to obtain the most appropriate, quality care placement for the patient. The Coordinator provides some private case management to a small, select group of participants enrolled in PLAN of Arizona, Inc.
Descriptions of Skills and Responsibility:
- Performs telephonic transfers and coordination of care.
- Ensures compliance with community standards of care and EMTALA (Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act) transfer guidelines.
- Collaborates with crisis counselors, sending and receiving facilities, as well as insurance companies, for authorizations, and quality of care, and for member or provider issues.
- Comfort in interacting with Medical staff, and allied health professionals to discuss questions regarding, treatment, discharge issues and resources available.
- Acts as a liaison to hospitals, participants and providers of care.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, or related field with a minimum of 2 years of health care experience is required.
- Knowledge of health insurance industry standards preferred.
- Previous experience in a managed care environment preferred.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PDF programs and software applications.
- Demonstrates analytical ability to identify problems, develop solutions and implement a course of action.
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with Medical staff, and allied health professionals, counselors and external agencies.
HOSPITAL SOCIAL WORKER
WEEK DAY SHIFTS 8 am to 5 pm.
Central Phoenix to West Valley Hospitals
Full Time & Part Shifts Available
Pay Range $25-$30 per hr,
MUST have a Masters Degree, Licensure and/or Bilingual a plus
FT/PT ON CALL Please Fax Resume’ to (602) 795-6472.
Hospital Social Worker is responsible for providing high–quality patient care, displaying good skills in assessment, treatment planning, group treatment, individual treatment, family treatment, and discharge planning.
The Social Worker acts as a consultant or primary resource to the Case Manager or interdisciplinary team for the psychosocial assessment, knowledge/use of financial, community and other resource networks, and short term support services for selected patients or groups. The Social Worker provides and documents services in a timely manner. The Social Worker provides and documents services in a timely manner. The desired outcome is to identify and barriers that impede treatment and/or recovery, inform Case Manager or nurse, and participate in proactive transition/ discharge planning.
A master’s degree in social work. Good overall clinical skills, ability to work productively and effectively, ability to function well as a member of a multidisciplinary team, and ability to represent the program well in interactions both inside and outside the host hospital.
- Licensure/registration in state (if applicable by state statute).
- Masters Degree Required
- CPR Required
- Computer Skills Required